Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Could Daisy be Underdog's girlfriend? 「デイジーはアンダードッグの恋人になれる?」

Lemon Beagle Miss Daisy Ipo wearing a lei
「レイを身に着けるレモンビーグルのミス・デイジー・イポ」

Disney has a new movie coming out (to be released in August in USA). It's called Underdog. My mother asked me yesterday "is Underdog a lemon Beagle"? Does he look like our "Miss Daisy Ipo" lemon Beagle? So I checked out Disney's website today and sure enough, that doggie looks like a lemon Beagle. His coloring looks alittle darker (a tad more red) than Daisy though it was hard to get a good look from just the trailer.

Daisy watched the movie trailer with me and then wanted to take some pictures with a pretty lei on so that maybe Underdog might take a shine to her. She thinks the relationship with Sweet Polly Purebred won't last and Underdog can find true Beagle love with "Miss Daisy", a real lemon Beagle.

Here she is in some poses in a little photo shoot from this afternoon. Putting on the charm there girl! Daisy says "Underdog, forget about Sweet Polly Purebred! Will you be my forever ku'uipo?"

Do you think she would make a good girlfriend for Underdog?
Don't forget you can click on the photos to enlarge them.......


Underdog, where are you? Care for a little roll in the Dichondra?

Here's my sexiest "Marilyn" pose....Underdog, I'm the girl for you!
I'm young but a dignified and sophisticated lady!

1 comment:

  1. oh my dog that is so cute. cant you send it to a disney web site or somthing??daisy nakamura could be famous!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete